Support in getting our very first Coaltoons Spacesuit plushie mass produced.
Inspired by Stanley Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey, our Coaltoons in Spacesuit plushie was brought to life from the artwork created by abstract drawing artist William Gleason.
Measuring at 13.5″ tall, this Plushie is a first for Coaltoons. Plushie shown is just a prototype, but with your support, we want to get this mass produced.
- Raise $31,555
- Secure 4,855 backers
Early Backers of our Coaltoons in Spacesuit Plushie will receive:
- 1 Coaltoons in Spacesuit Plushie / $13 + CA Tax (where applicable) + Shipping received
- 1 Coaltoons Sticker Pack ($4 value)
- 1 Coaltoons Button Pack ($3 value)
- 1 Coaltoons Button not part of the Button Pack
Click each + to expand info.
What is the minimum Early Backer Price?
Min. Reserve Pledge: $13.00 + tax (where applicable) + Shipping
Is the Reserve Pledge refundable?
- Reserve Pledge is non-refundable. This is because the manufacturer cannot issue us a refund once in production. In the event that we cannot fulfill commitments on our end to produce the Coaltoons in Spacesuit Plushie to bring it to production, then early backers will receive a full refund.
- When our goal funds have been reached, we will notify each backer when the plushies are going into the Production phase (View Production Timeline Below).
Once the Coaltoons in Spacesuit plushies are shipped out, can I return it for a refund or exchange?
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund on our Coaltoons Plushies at this time. However, if your Plushie is found to be defective, we can issue you an exchange for a new plushie if we have any available at the time or we will issue you a store credit.
How much will the plushies be for non-backers?
- Non-Backer Price: $20 + CA Tax (where applicable) + Shipping (While supplies last).
Who is manufacturing our Coaltoons in Spacesuit Plushies?
- Our Coaltoons in Spacesuit plushies will be manufactured by CustomPlush.com. Some of their clients include Walt Disney (Star Wars Plushies), Universal, Dreamworks, Squeezamals, and so many more.
CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN TIMELINE
Campaign Start Date
December 1, 2020
Campaign End Date
April 3, 2021
Pre Production Phase
April 4, 2021 –
- Prep paperwork and funds for submission to CustomPlush
Production Start Phase Date
April 5, 2021
- Production Info and funds delivered to CustomPlush
- Production Phase 1: Order Materials
- Production Phase 2: Production
- Production Phase 3: Delivery to main point of Distribution Headquarters
Anticipated Early Backer Ship Out Date
August 17, 2021
- Shipping to Early Backers Phase: ~ 7 days to reach shipping destinations (USA).
- Estimated Shipping Cost: $5
- Estimated International Shipping Cost: $25